License - Online Publishing
Our data is valued by millions of consumers and licence partners for its quality, comprehensiveness and authority. Can our data products help to add value to your own business offering?
As well as publishing on our own websites, brightsolid online publishing works with commercial business partners to provide access to over a billion records, either on their own websites or via backend systems.
Licence partners include:
- High profile consumer websites in the people tracing, family history and military history sectors who integrate some of our datasets into their own online offerings
- High traffic media partners wishing to provide a full family history service as an addition to their existing commercial activities
- Data aggregators who use our data with other record sets to provide bundled services for businesses or consumers
- Organisations using our birth, marriage and death indexes to streamline business processes such as age or identity verification, fraud detection, and heir tracing
brightsolid online publishing has the definitive online set of General Register Office indexes to births, marriages and deaths 1837-2005.
Our complete run of censuses for England and Wales from 1841-1911 is regarded as the most accurate available online.
Our wide range of historical records also includes passenger lists, parish records, military service records, merchant navy service records, electoral rolls, prison and court records, newspapers and occupational records.
Products available to licence include:
- Individual datasets, searchable via APIs
- White label versions of our family history sites
- Tree building software
- Library, academic and schools access
For an initial discussion and to learn more about our business, please email or call our Content Licensing Manager Paul Nixon: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3326 6322.