Journey to Cloud
We understand the journey to the cloud. We help our customers mix traditional IT infrastructure with on-demand cloud services with a personal pick and mix approach.
ISO 27001 security accredited and Tier III certified by the Uptime Institute means our customers, their systems and data are in the safest hands.
Try cloud today for free with
personalised support throughout
Give cloud a go to understand if it’s right for you. What to expect:
- On-boarding and discovery session with Lisa, our Head of Products.
- Regular check ins with Lisa and Tom, our Head of Systems Engineering. All customer trial feedback will be built into our improvement programme.
- A no obligation quote and free cloud strategy advice.
- A choice of 1 or 2 virtual machines (VM’s) on the brightsolid cloud through an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) model or managed infrastructure-as-a-service model.
- In a managed IaaS model brightsolid takes the responsibility for deploying the virtual machine, managing the operating system, including the patching and monitoring. Anything else installed onto the virtual machine is managed by the customer. In a purely IaaS model, the customer manages the entire virtual machine.
- Virtual Machine – 2 Max per customer, CPU – Max of 2 Cores per VM, Max of 8GB RAM per VM, Max of 100GB Storage per VM
- Both models have a remote access control portal that enables full administrator rights for the virtual machine
If you would like 2 VM’s, each with a different operating system, this can be discussed with a member of our team after registering through the form.
Subject to acceptance of our acceptable use policy
Fully supported cloud trial
Click here to view our cloud benefit infographic
Why our customers choose cloud
Our customer, Aberdeen City Council say that the four best bits of cloud with brightsolid for them so far include a contract to go live in under 6 weeks, savings of 250K a year, the service has changed the experience of 4, 200 users and the collaboration between brightsolid and the council has been recognised by the CEO as an innovation.
Learn about the benefits of cloud
In our “7 Benefits of Cloud Technology” infographic, we outline what cloud is, where it’s headed, and the top seven benefits including how to reduce your IT costs and enhance security.
Download our 7 critical cloud strategy considerations and learn:
- Key considerations cloud customers need to be aware of when developing or reviewing their digital strategy
- How to invest confidently in cloud
- What our cloud philosophy is and how we set about building our clouds