Why choose us as your tech launch pad?
After a competitive tender, Keysource were selected as our build partner for our Aberdeen facility.
Keysource delivered on their mission: to create a scalable, modular design and flexible deployment environment for best in class IT, including high density of up to 25 kW per rack!
The data centre was designed, built, audited and delivered on time and within budget. We welcomed our newest Aberdeen brightsolid occupants in November 2015. We now have more than 32 companies operating happily in our facility.
- We have N+1 on every aspect of our data centres. This means that each component or process used to operate our facilities has at least one backup or plan B ready to fire into action should the first ever fail.
- Disaster recovery from our Dundee data centre that is the perfect strategic distance for this service.
- Global connectivity through our super speed core network and range of internal partners
- Vendor neutral connectivity means you have the most diverse choice of internet providers available on the market, including our own core, uncontended network
- Highly certified including a Tier III stamp of approval direct from the Uptime Institute
- SLAs that guarantee 100% availability on colocation as standard